Craft distillers, Silent Pool Gin is delighted to be exhibiting its gin garden at the Chelsea Flower Show (21-25 May 2019) for the second consecutive year.
To celebrate, we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show for Friday 24th May, where the winner will get to enjoy the Silent Pool Gin garden and meet with garden designer, David Neale.
The prize also includes a bottle of Silent Pool Gin along with two matching Copa glasses, perfectly presented together in a beautiful teal and copper gift box. Plus, the winner will receive the stunning Sophia bouquet from online flower shop Bloom & Wild, resplendent with roses, tulips and delphiniums.
Using water from the spring-fed Silent Pool and the finest botanicals, this award-winning gin is hand-crafted in the beautiful, rural landscape of the Surrey Hills.
Taking inspiration from the distillery’s natural surroundings, David Neale and Silent Pool Gin have designed a garden full of tranquillity, utilising plants to create a space that absorbs the pressures of everyday city life.
• 2 full-day entry tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show for Friday 24th May 2019.
• Opportunity to meet with the award-winning garden designer, David Neale.
• 1 Silent Pool Gin gift box containing a 70cl bottle of Silent Pool Gin and 2 x Copa glasses.
• A Sophia bouquet from Bloom & Wild.
HOW TO ENTER
Please complete the form below
Closing date of 1/5/19.
Please read all terms and conditions as stated in the link, also noting the below.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18
- Delivery address must be within the UK
- In order to meet David, guests must arrive by 12pm