We have one set of all 12 of our books of the year (as seen in the December 2018 issue of Gardens Illustrated) to give away. The set includes some of our favourite new publications from the last year. From beautiful, coffee table tombs to practical guides and recipe books, the set will make a wonderful addition to any discerning gardener’s horticultural library. Competition details can be found below. Test your gardening knowledge to win.
The list includes:
- Around the World in 80 Trees by Jonathan Drori (Laurence King Publishing)
- Brilliant & Wild by Lucy Bellamy (Pimpernel Press)
- Collins Botanical Bible: A Practical Guide Wild and Garden Plants by Sonya Patel Ellis (William Collins)
- Dreamscapes by Claire Takacs (Hardie Grant Books)
- Incredible Edibles by Matthew Biggs (Dorling Kindersley)
- Five Seasons of Jam by Lillie O’Brien (Kyle Books)
- Wreaths by Katie Smyth and Terri Chandler (Quadrille)
- A Landscape Legacy by John Brookes (Pimpernel Press)
- The Japanese Garden by Sophie Walker (Phaidon)
- Sunflowers by Stephen A Harris (Reaktion Books)
- Walled Gardens by Jules Hudson (National Trust)
- Shades of Green by John Sales (Unicorn)
How to enter:
Please complete the form below, making sure you have read the Terms & Conditions.
Closing date 12 noon, 3 January 2019.