Visit Victoria on a seven-day tour with a botanical guide in a small group. Explore Victorian homesteads, beautiful private gardens and stately mansions, combined with the spectacular scenery of the Grampians, Coonawarra and the Great Ocean Road. Stay in the famous Royal Mail Hotel in Dunkeld and enjoy dining at their famous restaurant.
- Learn about the history of the homesteads and regions you visit
- Tour historic Narrapumelap Homestead
- Be captivated by the Grampians and visit private gardens
- Admire the Great Ocean Road scenery
- Discover the grand Como and Rippon Lea Mansions' gardens
- Explore historic Werribee Park Mansion and Victorian State Rose Garden
- Visit Melbourne and Geelong Botanic Gardens