Gardens Illustrated Magazine December 2022
Discover what's in this month's Gardens Illustrated magazine
If you’re a subscriber to Gardens Illustrated you may already be enjoying our November issue. If not (latest subscriptions offer here by the way…) then – good news – our latest edition will also be available in all good newsagents very soon.
This month – November Issue 2022
In this issue: Comfort and joy
The December issue of Gardens Illustrated is packed with winter inspiration. Our legendary gift guide features stylish ideas for all budgets, from stocking fillers to investment pieces. There are three exclusive seasonal decorations from Verde Flower Co using dried flowers: a mantelpiece cloud, a wild tablescape and a Christmas wreath for you to try, plus ideas for cooking outdoors over an open fire, with wintry recipes from chef Gill Meller.
And of course the issue is packed with plenty of garden inspiration – a Berkshire garden that provides winter drama on a grand scale, a modern twist on a Georgian garden by designer Anoushka Feiler, an ingenious long, thin family garden by Jo Thompson packed with interesting features, and a wind-lashed Australian garden filled with tough plants and cloud-pruned shrubs and trees.
We take a fresh look at oft-maligned conifers – Matthew Pottage, curator at RHS Garden Wisley highlights some attractive species for evergreen structure. We round up our 14 favourite gardening books of 2022, with an opportunity to win them all.
Choose your bonus book or Garden Trading set when you subscribe to Gardens Illustrated today
Special Christmas subscription offer:
• Choose your added extra– Wild- The Naturalistic Garden worth £39.95 or Garden Trading bundle worth £34
• £22.99 every 6 issues by Direct Debit, saving 30% off the shop price
• The perfect Christmas gift for friends or family that lasts all year
• Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine - free UK delivery direct to your door
* Bonus book or bundle are available to UK residents only and 30% saving is only available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit. Stock is subject to availability and Gardens Illustrated reserves the right to substitute with another product. Stock will be sent separately within 28 days. Christmas gift orders must be placed by 8th December 2022. Your subscription will start with the next available issue. Offer ends 31st December 2022