If you’re a subscriber to Gardens Illustrated you’ll already be enjoying our March issue. If not (latest subscriptions offer here by the way…) then – good news – our latest edition is available in all good newsagents now.
This month – March 2022 edition
In this issue:
- In the first of a new series, Alys Fowler looks at how to improve the health of your garden's soil
- Cottesbrooke's head gardener Jenny Barnes shows how to create beautiful container combinations that capture the essence of spring.
- Head gardener Tom Coward picks his favourite plants for March interest from Gravetye Manor
- Discover Hepatica, delicate, varied blooms, perfect for brightening shady corners
- A garden at Lower Bowden Manor with a series of garden rooms, each one a painting in colour and form
- A contemporary naturalistic garden from designer Álvaro Sampedro
- Exquisite daffodil cultivars bred by Brian Duncan
- Fast flowers: four experts reveal the best herbaceous perennials to sow from seed that will flower in their first year
Plus: Garden design news, the gardener cook, the art of traditional cloche making and much, much more
5 FREE ISSUES* when you Subscribe to Gardens Illustrated
Special subscription offer:
- 5 free issues- that’s 13 issues for the price of 8 –
- £39.90* every 13 issues by annual Direct Debit -just £3.07 an issue*
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
- Free UK delivery- direct to your door
FIX YOUR PRICE FOR THE YEAR- HALF PRICE SALE!
Special offer to celebrate RHS Chelsea Flower Show! Get a whole year of Gardens Illustrated magazine for just £30 and FIX YOUR PRICE!- saving over 50%. Subscribe today and enjoy beautiful places, top planting ideas and expert advice for your garden. *Offer ends 1st July 2022. This offer is only available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit
Container Gardening Special Edition
The Gardens Illustrated Guide to Container Gardening. In this special edition, discover colourful flower combinations and seasonal planting schemes for pots designed by leading plantspeople, and essential know-how for container gardening success. Just £9.99 inc UK p&p
Gardens of the Globe
Discover some of the most glorious gardens from around the world.Find out more