If you're a subscriber to Gardens Illustrated you'll already be enjoying our February issue. If not (latest subscriptions offer here by the way...) then – good news – our latest edition is available in all good newsagents now.
This month - February 2022 edition
In this issue:
- Head gardener Tom Coward picks his favourite plants for February interest from Gravetye Manor
- Visit the private garden of renowned nurserywoman Elizabeth Strangman to see her self-bred hellebores, and a galanthophile's garden where the snowdrops grow 'free-range'
- Designer Mary Keen learns more about the alluring auriculas she loves so much from specialist nursery Woottens Plants
- Indulge in a little escapism with trips to warmer climes, to a small, green, drought-tolerant garden in California, and a large contemporary rural garden on Ibiza
- Discover the best crocus cultivars and how to grow them
- At sowing time, Roger Parsons on his love of sweet peas
- Experts’ picks of top summer bulbs to plant right now for a long, colourful, flower-filled season
- Plus… news, events, books, travel, interviews, product picks and so much more
Get our very latest subscriptions offer
- Claim a pair of Niwaki Higurashi Secateurs worth £59.99
- Save 20%- £51.80 every 13 issues by Direct Debit
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
- Free UK delivery- direct to your door
*This offer is only available to UK residents paying by annual Direct Debit. Secateurs are subject to availability and an alternative product may be sent. Your subscription will start with the next available issue.