Win a trip to Orticolario, one of Italy’s premier gardening events, held in the grounds of Villa Erba on the shores of Lake Como, 29 September – 2 October 2022
Orticolario brings a touch of Italian style to the world of gardening with the aim of exploring how nature can inspire. The three-day gardening show is held in the grounds of Villa Erba, Cernobbio, overlooking Lake Como and brings together top designers, nurseries and garden product companies, all with an eye to the very best in gardening, art and design. The show encourages visitors to bring colour, scent and new creations to the fore in their own gardens, no matter how large or small.
Held in early autumn, Orticolario presents visitors with show gardens from an international selection of designers exploring the theme of ‘creative spaces’. Expert plantspeople will be on hand to offer advice on the best plants for late season interest, and there will be seasonal food and drink to enjoy.
To find out more about the show and events taking place, go to eng.orticolario.it
The Orticolario competition
The Orticolario team is giving Gardens Illustrated readers the chance to win a weekend trip for two to Lake Como, including a visit to Orticolario garden show as VIP guests. The prize (for two people)*
- Flights: out London to Milan on 30 September 2022; return Milan to London on 2 October 2022.
- Transfers from and to Milan airport.
- Two nights’ stay at the Sheraton Lake Como in a double room.
- Tickets for Orticolario garden show on Saturday 1 October with lunch in the VIP area.
- Cultural tour with guided visits of Villa Bernasconi and Villa Pizzo on Sunday 2 October.
•Prize sponsors: : flights by Benetti Viaggi, transfers by Cernobbio Limousine Service – Sala Simone, hotel accommodation by Sheraton Lake Como.