Gardens Illustrated Magazine November 2022
Discover what's in this month's Gardens Illustrated magazine
If you’re a subscriber to Gardens Illustrated you may already be enjoying our November issue. If not (latest subscriptions offer here by the way…) then – good news – our latest edition will also be available in all good newsagents very soon.
This month – November Issue 2022
In this issue: Gardens aglow
The November issue of Gardens Illustrated is packed with autumnal inspiration. Clever landscaping, key plants and stunning autumn foliage combine to create a restful woodland refuge in a small London garden, while rare and unusual late-season perennials and shrubs come to the fore at Fuller’s Mill in Suffolk.
An abundance of grasses and tough perennials give an immersive appeal lasting well into winter on a roof terrace in Utrecht, while rock maestro Peter Berg has crafted a modern take on a rock garden on a mountainside in Germany using carefully placed boulders.
Designer Emma Griffin shares her expert advice on dividing a garden into a series of distinct but interconnected areas, based on her own plot, while head gardener Jenny Barnes suggests ideas for three containers that will give a final autumn flourish.
Director of the Yorkshire Arboretum, John Grimshaw, recommends the best acers to grow for their colourful, striped or peeling bark, and renowned nurseryman at Bressingham Gardens, Adrian Bloom, urges us to give previously mocked pampas grasses a second look.
We also visit Surreal Succulents, the Cornish nursery developing a range of exciting hardy new succulent hybrids.
Choose your bonus book or Garden Trading set when you subscribe to Gardens Illustrated today
Special Christmas subscription offer:
• Choose your added extra– Wild- The Naturalistic Garden worth £39.95 or Garden Trading bundle worth £34
• £22.99 every 6 issues by Direct Debit, saving 30% off the shop price
• The perfect Christmas gift for friends or family that lasts all year
• Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine - free UK delivery direct to your door
* Bonus book or bundle are available to UK residents only and 30% saving is only available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit. Stock is subject to availability and Gardens Illustrated reserves the right to substitute with another product. Stock will be sent separately within 28 days. Christmas gift orders must be placed by 8th December 2022. Your subscription will start with the next available issue. Offer ends 31st December 2022
Special Christmas offer- Save over 50% when you subscribe
Special subscription offer:
- Save 51%- £34.99 every 13 issues by Direct Debit
- The perfect Christmas gift for friends, family or to keep for yourself!
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
- Free UK delivery- direct to your door *Available to UK residents only