Inside Gardens Illustrated Magazine - June 2022
Here's what's inside the June issue of Gardens Illustrated
If you’re a subscriber to Gardens Illustrated you may already be enjoying our June issue. If not (latest subscriptions offer here by the way…) then – good news – our latest edition will also be available in all good newsagents.
This month – June 2022 edition
In this issue:
We visit a truly eclectic mix of gardens, from the immense Rock Garden at Chatsworth, recently reimagined by Tom Stuart-Smith, to a stylish urban garden complete with meadow, guest suite and spa designed by Jane Brockbank.
We enter the magical world of a walled garden in Shropshire, filled with romantic old roses for cutting – and share tips on how to grow them.
- We also meet garden designer Dan Pearson, who shares his advice on growing eryngiums and recommends his favourite cultivars, while head gardener Ben Pope shares his seasonal tips on how to create a beautiful and productive summer garden.
Alys Fowler encourages us to get mulching in the second instalment of her soil series while Benjamin Pope recommends his favourite plants for June.
- We also offer inspiration in the form of a garden and nursery in southwest France that is breaking the mould when it comes to drought-tolerant planting, contrasting beautifully with a green and lush, woodland-edge-style garden in the Netherlands.
Abigail is a freelance writer and editor based in Hereford.
Claim your Niwaki Bundle worth £70 when you subscribe
Special subscription offer:
- Claim your Niwaki bundle worth £70
- Save 20%- £57.20 every 13 issues by Direct Debit
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
- Free UK delivery- direct to your door *Available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit.