If you’re a subscriber to Gardens Illustrated you may already be enjoying our April issue. If not (latest subscriptions offer here by the way…) then – good news – our latest edition will also be available in all good newsagents.
This month – May 2022 edition
In this issue:
- In the run-up to the 2022 RHS Chelsea Flower Show we preview some of the gardens to look out for, talk to the designers behind this year's key gardens and take a behind-the-scenes peek at what makes the show such a success.
- We also meet Billy Carruthers from Binny Plants in West Lothian to learn more about what goes into breeding the perfect peony and how to grow these beautiful summer blooms.
- Nurseryman Steve Edney chooses some of the best-performing nepetas from a recent RHS trial, Gravetye's head gardener, Tom Coward, recommends his favourite plants for May, and Cottesbrooke's head gardner head gardener Jenny Barnes show us how to create three unusual container displays for early summer.
- We also offer inspiration in the form of a country garden that has been lovingly created over a period of 20 years, an edible eco garden in Cornwall and two wonderful small gardens – a designer's own relaxing space created using a calm green-and-white planting palette and a city garden with a striking feature wall.
- Plus we have ideas for creating the perfect summer garden party and a round-up of the best pergolas and gazebos.
Claim your Niwaki Bundle worth £70 when you subscribe
Special subscription offer:
- Claim your Niwaki bundle worth £70
- Save 20%- £57.20 every 13 issues by Direct Debit
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
- Free UK delivery- direct to your door *Available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit.